When installing the prepaid electricity meter, the installation position should be kept vertical and connected according to the wiring diagram.
- Open the cover of the terminal button box of the electric energy meter, then connect the terminal button wiring according to the wiring diagram, and turn on the power.
- The user inserts the pre-purchased power IC card into the meter in the direction of the arrow on the card, the display first displays F1, then displays the purchased power, then stably displays F2, and then the display shows the original remaining power plus the new purchased power and the sum of the current remaining power , The IC card can be removed at this time, and the display goes out.
- When the user uses electricity, the pulse indicator will flash.
- During the normal use of the prepaid electricity meter, the purchased electricity will be automatically decremented. When the remaining power in the electric energy meter is less than 20 degrees, the display shows the current remaining power to remind users to purchase electricity. When the remaining power is equal to 10 degrees, a power failure reminds the user to purchase electricity. At this time, the user needs to insert the IC card into the energy meter once to restore power. When the remaining power is zero, stop power supply.
- One meter, one card, each time the user purchases a new electricity, he can only insert his own meter to input the effective electricity once.
- The display of the prepaid electricity meter usually does not light up. If the user needs to check the remaining power, insert the IC card into the meter, and the F1 purchase power display shows zero, F2 the remaining power display, and the card removal display goes out.
- Every time the user inserts the IC card into the prepaid meter, the meter will write back the user's electricity consumption on the IC card. When the user purchases electricity next time, the sales management system reads the IC card data summary and checks whether the user is legal Use electricity. Electricity inspectors can also use the inspection card to check users' electricity usage.
- The power supply management department sets the user's larger power load according to the actual situation. When the actual power load exceeds the set value, the power supply will be stopped and the meter display will display "E2" to remind the user to reduce the power load. The user needs to insert the IC card into the electronic energy meter and restore the power supply.