The cationic fabric have particularly strong adsorption on metal dyes, so they can be dyed at room temperature. (For example, real silk and polyester products must be dyed in order to make several polyester filaments in the products have color, but the high-temperature dyeing property of polyester will destroy the quality of real silk, so cationic filaments can be used instead to dye at normal temperature to ensure the quality. )
Fabrics woven from cationic modified fibers have the following characteristics when dyed with cationic dyes:
1. Bright color tone and good deep dyeing property;
2. High exhaustion rate (high dye uptake rate);
3. Good fastness to sunlight and smoke fading;
4. Good dye compatibility during color matching dyeing;
5. Good stability in high temperature dyeing bath;
6. Low staining to other fibers including common polyester fibers;
7. The diffusion rate into the fiber is fast and there is no ring dyeing phenomenon.
8. When pH value in dyeing bath changes, dye stability is high.
The waterproof nylon fabric is also one of our product, welcome to buy and purchase!