We often use 4x8 pvc foam board in our lives. The reason why it is favored by everyone is because of its stable performance. However, due to the improper operation of the manufacturer during production, it will produce bubbles, which will be reduced during use. The overall effect of use, so today we come to understand what are the reasons for the bubbles in the product during processing, and interested friends can pay attention to it.
1. The injection speed is too fast during processing, which encloses the air and cannot be eliminated, forming air bubbles.
2. Too much or too little feeding amount, too high injection pressure, will also produce this phenomenon, such as proper adjustment of pvc board feeding amount will improve this phenomenon.
3. There is a phenomenon of decomposition of black lines in the product, which is formed due to the high temperature. If the situation is not serious, the temperature can be appropriately lowered. If the entire barrel decomposes, the vehicle must be disassembled and cleaned.
4. In the cooling process of the pvc board, the cooling time is too short (especially for thick-walled products). The solution can be to use cold water and cold press outside the machine to cool.
5. This phenomenon can also occur if the mold gate is too small and the exhaust is not good.
It can be seen that the reason for the bubbles in the pvc board processing is mainly due to its extrusion size and moisture. This requires us to avoid similar problems as much as possible during production, and we must choose the right one after purchasing. Store it in the warehouse to prevent it from affecting the normal use effect after being damp, so that we pay more attention to it in daily life, and its use effect will be more stable.
We are one of the PVC foam board manufacturer, welcome to your come and purchase!